I am sure you must have come across the word “Alkaline water”. Ever wonder, what alkaline water is and why is it getting so much fame across the globe?
Let me explain
Water that has a higher level of pH in comparison to plain tap water is known as alkaline water. This high level of pH makes it more suitable for the human body. As it helps in the neutralization of acids in your bloodstream. Some scholars even claim that Alkaline water prevents diseases but these claims are not yet verified. Doctors usually recommend 8 to 12 glasses of alkaline water every day in order to gain its benefits and that’s almost the same amount that is recommended for plain water. These associated benefits became the reason for Alkaline water’s fame.
Now let us focus on the benefits
Alkaline water proved to be extremely beneficial for the human body and so many benefits are reported till now. Let’s shed some light on the benefits of alkaline water so that you can decide whether to give it a try!
- The human body is made up of a structure of bones and that’s why taking care of your bones is necessary. Alkaline water is proven to be beneficial for your bone health.
- It is also helpful to soothe Acid reflux
- Alkaline water keeps you hydrated for a longer time.
- Alkaline water is proven to be helpful in enhancing the ability of the human body to flush out toxins as it reduces a load of acidic waste from our kidneys.
- Alkaline water also reduces fat storage in the human body.
Based on these facts, Alkaline water can be a great choice for your family.
Things to consider
- You should not adopt alkaline water all at once, but add it to your routine slowly. Such as by replacing one or two glasses of plain water with alkaline water in the beginning. So that your body gets used to it so you can adopt it for regular usage.
- It is safe for everyone to use Alkaline water in their daily routine except for those who are diagnosed with kidney diseases.
- Alkaline water is a healthy choice for people of almost every age, it will keep you healthy and hydrated without risking your health.