6 Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System with Mineralization, RO, Ecosoft P’URE
Stages of Filtration:
- The first stage removes more than 5 microns particles of mechanical impurities, such as, silt, sand, rust and scale.
- The second stage neutralizes chlorine, organic and organochlorine compounds, such as, pesticides, dioxides, etc. As a result, the taste, color and odor of water is improved.
- The third stage fine cleans the water of mechanical and organic impurities.
- Reverse osmosis occurs in the fourth stage. The pre-cleaned water under pressure is passed through a membrane. Purified water is fed to the next stage of filtration, and pollution that has not passed through the membrane with some amount of water is discharged into the sewage.
- In the fifth stage, post-carbon cartridge conditions water and absorbs the gases dissolved in water. This process gives the water a pleasant and natural taste.
- In the final stage, the mineral filter saturates the water with optimal composition of minerals and trace elements.
- Pure mineralized water
- Safe even for children
- 12 liters of clean water per hour
- Easy installation in 1 hour
- 36 months warranty
-The filter is installed under the sink in the kitchen. Designed for the purification of cold water only. Ecosoft P’URE reverse osmosis filter with mineralization is designed to purify drinking water to ideal quality in homes with up to 5 people.