5 Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System, RO, Ecosoft Standard
Stages of Filtration:
- The first stage removes more than 5 micron particles of mechanical impurities, such as silt, sand, rust and scale, using the 5 Micron PP Sediment Filter.
- The second stage neutralizes chlorine, organic and organochlorine compounds, such as pesticides and dioxides, using the GAC Coconut Shell Carbon Filter. As a result, the taste, color and odor of water is improved.
- The 10-Micron CTO Coconut Shell Carbon filter is found in the third stage, it fine cleans mechanical impurities of more than 1 micron.
- Reverse osmosis follows, the pre-purified water is passed through a membrane. Purified water is fed to the next stage of filtration, pollution that has passed through the membrane is discharged into the sewage system.
- Post-Carbon cartridge conditions water and absorbs the gases dissolved in water, which gives the water a pleasant and natural taste.
- Pure tasty water
- Safe even for children
- 8 L of clean water per hour
- Simple installation in 1 hour
-The reverse osmosis filter Ecosoft Standard is best suited for a family of 3-4 people. The filter makes water safe, and also protects your household appliances from scale formation.
-Ecosoft Absolute Reverse Osmosis includes: Filter housing, pre-filters for reverse osmosis, DOW Filmtec 50 GDP membrane element, Ecosoft carbon post-filter for reverse osmosis, stylish ball valve faucet, pressure tank and tank valve, feed water adapter, feed valve, drain saddle, color tubes, service wrench, and user manual.